| 0 comments ]

My friend got to town yesterday. It's so good to see him!! We grabbed some lunch and went to the Hirshhorn and to the National Gallery of Art. As a DC resident, I don't really ever go to the museums unless I have company. What's best about the Smithsonian is that it's all free! Well, it's paid for by tax dollars, but it feels free. And free feels great! Then we had dinner at a friends place and played Cranium. I had never played it before. It's pretty fun.

Today, I think we're grabbing some lunch and we might see a movie. Tonight will be dinner at Lauriol Plaza. They don't take reservations and it's Valentine's Day, so we expect a pretty long wait. We'll have some drinks at the bar to pass the time. And we may go bar hopping afterward if people are up for it.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

0 comments

Post a Comment