| 0 comments ]

Hi Everyone!

So you want to know a little more about me, huh? Well, I'm just a normal 30 year old guy living in the Washington DC metro area. I graduated with my undergraduate degree in 2001 and I just went back to grad school in August 2008. I'm scheduled to be done with that in December 2010.....it seems like it's going to take forever to get there!!

I started this blog in the Fall of 2008 because I like personal finance blogs so much and I thought that people may want to hear about money and my life. I love new experiences! Because of that, I tend to spend quite a bit on doing things. Most of the time, this is travel. Maybe coupled with a concert or something. I just love to see and try new things. Life is fun, you have to get out there! Well, if you have the money.

I chose the name NotSoFrugal because I'm not really frugal at all. Probably not a very good trait for a personal finance blogger, right? I think a lot of people are like this so maybe they can relate. I do try to be frugal most of the time, but other times I just whip out my wallet and go.

I intend to keep this blog anonymous, so I won't be mentioning specifics of where I live and work. Sure you know it's DC, but that's a rather large haystack.

So, welcome. Feel free to say hello and offer your own thoughts on my posts!

0 comments

Post a Comment