| 0 comments ]

My boyfriend has decided that I skipped the chapter about style and fashion in the How To Be Gay handbook. So, he insisted that we go shopping for a some clothes. We were going to a restaurant for Restaurant Week in DC on Saturday and I could use some new clothes, so I went along with it.

At Gap, I got a pair of khakis and a sweater. If you spent over $75, they took $20 off, so my total was $67.95. My bf gave me a $15 gift card, so I paid $52.95 total.

At Target, I got a belt for $24.36. It's reversible, though, so it's really two belts in one. For some reason, that justifies the price in my mind.

At DSW, I got a pair of shoes that were about $80 with 40% off, so I paid a total of $50.36.

So, that's a grand total of $127.67 out of my pocket. For one outfit!!!! That seems a little insane to me. And the shoes don't fit all that well. They're a little big, so I may take them back (even though I hate returning clothes).

0 comments

Post a Comment