| 0 comments ]

I've been battling with Verizon Wireless for over a week now. One of the issues has to do with a billing problem. I was told that I had to move from a 450 minute plan to a 900 minute plan when I last upgraded my phone. Well, a customer service rep told that I didn't have to do that at all. So, long story short, I've been paying $20 more per month than I should have been for quite a while. Verizon gave me a $276.78 credit today to make up for it. It's definitely not the total amount that I've overpaid because they lied, but I'll take it. Verizon's customer service is notorious for being awful, especially with billing issues. I'm just happy that I got them to credit something. Of course, it took about a week dealing with the regular customer service people and then I emailed the CEO. That got results ;-)

It's kind of interesting. I know that the email doesn't go directly to the CEO, but if you use this link to email the CEO, it shows that you mean business. The link to his contact page is at the bottom of that page.

0 comments

Post a Comment