| 0 comments ]

I've been lusting after the Blackberry Storm ever since it was announced. Yesterday, I received an invitation from Verizon Wireless to a "Private Sale" from November 17-21. And The BB Storm is on the brochure!!!

An official release date and pricing details haven't been released by Verizon yet, but there's buzz all over the internet that it will be available on the 17th and will cost $220 with a new two year contract. Signing a new contract isn't a big deal for me, but that's a lot of money to spend on a phone, even if it is more than just a phone. I currently have a Razr, so I'm thinking that I can sell that for about $40 on Ebay. I'm going to buy a Storm no matter what, but I'm just wondering if that's a smart move or not. The "Private Sale" says that there will be special pricing too. Maybe it'll be cheaper than $220....

0 comments

Post a Comment