| 0 comments ]

I set my passive income goal to be $110 for the month of October. Let's see how I did:

ING Direct Account Interest: $31.64
Online Surveys: $51.70
Ebay: $1,055.00
Total: $1,138. 34

This isn't a realistic view of a typical month. The money that I made off of Ebay was from selling 4 tickets to a Madonna concert. And really, those 4 tickets cost me $1,098.65. So, I actually lost $43. 65. How should I count that? I'm going to take the optimistic view and say that it was a profit because I actually sold the tickets and didn't eat the entire cost.

As for the online surveys, I don't count that money until I request a check from them. Should I be counting it each time I complete a survey and earn money? I can't request that money until I've earned a set amount. I don't really think of it as mine until I request a check.

Am I doing this all wrong? FAIL? How do others handle this type of account?

0 comments

Post a Comment