| 0 comments ]

My car was up for it's annual inspection this year. I went over to the inspection station and was pleased that there was only one car in line. Usually it's a lot more and takes hours to get to the front of the line. When I was my turn, I gave the guy my car and went to the waiting room.

I chilling and playing Tetris when the guy came back in and asked to talk to me. All he said was that there were "issues." Well, he showed me that the wheels had a little shake in them and I would probably need to repack the bearings and possibly need a brake job. I knew that something was wrong with the wheels because it kind of clicked if I turned the wheel all the way in one direction. And I don't know anything about cars, so he could have told me anything. But what he said made sense, so I gave him the thumbs up.

In the end, they gave me front brake pads and front grease seals for a total of $377.47. Ouch. That hurts, but I feel really good knowing that my car is up to snuff.

0 comments

Post a Comment