| 0 comments ]

Happy Halloween, everyone! It's so nice that it falls on a Friday this year. No worries about getting up tomorrow after being out late. I don't have any really big plans for tonight. My boyfriend and I are eating a nice dinner out with another couple and a friend. I've never been to the restaurant before, but it's a really nice steakhouse and the online menu doesn't list prices. That can't be a good thing, right? We're going there because my boyfriend has a $50 gift certificate. I'm thinking that won't even be enough cover his portion of the bill. But oh well. I love trying new restaurants and we are saving $50 overall (well, he is).

After dinner I'm thinking that we'll just go back to someone's place and hang out and drink. I'm awful at dealing with large crowds, so being in a packed bar isn't really something I want to do. And most bars are really packed on Halloween. So, getting some booze and staying in will be really cheap. Maybe it will even out the large bill for dinner.

Everyone have fun tonight and be safe!

0 comments

Post a Comment