| 0 comments ]

Since October is Vegetarian Awareness Month, I decided to be a vegetarian for the entire month. The thing is, I LOVE meat. Almost to an Atkins Diet level. So, my friends were a little surprised and didn't have much faith that I could do it. I'm happy to say that it's going well!!

There's plenty of articles about how being a vegetarian will save you money. I'm not really sure about that. I bought groceries and the total came to $120!!! Granted, I needed some spices and they're pretty pricey (why are they so expensive?!?!?!), but still.

There's also a lot out there about how being a vegetarian is good for the environment. I'm definitely not a hippie, but I do believe in doing "green activities." Every little bit helps, right?

I'll give you another update at the end of the month on how it all went.

Has anyone tried doing this? Did you save money? Any full time vegetarians out there?

0 comments

Post a Comment