| 0 comments ]

I joined my gym a little over 5 years and it was $50 a month. Since then, it's gone up 3 times at a cost of $5 per month each raise. I have a feeling that it will be going up again soon. Anytime they do something like replace carpets or get some new equipment, the monthly fee seems to go up. Right now, I'm paying $65 a month as a single member. Is that a normal price? What does everyone else pay?

Just to note, my gym is kind of high end. It has water slides, racquetball courts, a climbing wall, and free child care. I don't have kids, so I don't use the child care at all. They say it's "free," but that really means that the cost is spread out over all the members of the gym. I'm torn if I should keep my membership if the cost goes up or go someplace else. This place is so close to my house, though. The next gym would take 20 minutes to get to instead of the 5 it takes for my current gym.

0 comments

Post a Comment