| 0 comments ]

I just bought the Entertainment Book for 2009. It's that big book full of coupons and discounts. I actually bought it through ebates.com and got $6 cash back on the already discounted $20 price!! Not bad, huh? I'm going to see if I can recoup the $14 that it cost me.

You can get yours through ebates and get the same deal. And if you don't have an ebates account, you can use my referral link (http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=Ak%2Fk1f6gv6ivpY5TuF89YQ%3D%3D) to sign up. If you use the link, you'll get $5 in your ebates account when you buy the book. That way, you'll pay $20 for the book but get the $6 cash back and the $5 sign up bonus, so the book only cost you $9!! Very sweet deal!! Just FYI: I also get $5 if you use my referral link.

I'll keep you posted as to how recouping my $14 is going :-)

0 comments

Post a Comment