| 0 comments ]

I just finished all of my Christmas shopping!! Doesn't that always feel good? I did it all online except for one quick trip to Target tonight. I had already gotten my mother a Netflix gift certificate, but then she told me that she wants an electric toothbrush. So I bought her one tonight.

I never ask people what they want for Christmas. To me, it's something that I have to see that I think they would like. I guess I've had good luck (or they're all lying to me and really hate their gifts). So, I had spent quite a bit on 6 months of Netflix for my mother, but I felt like I had to get her the toothbrush because she never asks for anything specific. My mother sacrificed so much for me as I was growing up, I don't really mind buying her something that she really wants. She deserves it.

She's going to be so pleased with her gifts. And that makes me happy :-)

0 comments

Post a Comment