| 0 comments ]

My boyfriend and I went out to eat last night with his roommate and her boyfriend. At the end of the meal, we were trying to figure out how to split the bill when the roommate's boyfriend suggested credit card roulette. I had never heard of it before. Basically, everyone puts their credit cards in a pile and the server blindly picks one.

It was just his credit card and mine, so I had a 50/50 chance at a free dinner. The waitress picked the cards up and mixed them up behind her back and then dropped one on the table. It wasn't mine!! So, I didn't have to pay any part of the $204 bill!!

I actually felt bad and offered to just split the bill, but he insisted since it was his idea. I did leave the tip, though. It's definitely a chance, but it feels good to win!!

0 comments

Post a Comment