| 0 comments ]

I just got cable television. Seriously. I had it before, but cancelled it in 2002 because I was travelling so much for work. I didn't miss it, so I just never renewed it. Well, my boyfriend could not stand watching the fuzzy picture that I got with my bunny ear antenna. Every time he'd watch football he'd yell "I can't even see the ball!!" :-)

When I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, he said that he wanted me to get cable. So, I did. I got him other stuff too, but he's thrilled about me having cable. It's amazing how something so small can make him so happy. It's exciting to me too...there's so many shows that I haven't seen!

I am a little concerned that cable will be a HUGE distraction from my schoolwork, but time will tell. And I'll just suck it up and deal when it comes to the bill.

0 comments

Post a Comment