| 0 comments ]

Sorry I've been MIA. School has been kicking my ass lately. I just finished up one of my final projects to turn in tomorrow. So glad that it's out of the way!!

I kind of screwed up, though. I created my document in Word 2003 and then went to Kinko's and printed it (all 54 pages). Then I saw that Kinko's has Word 2007 and it completely wiped out my number formatting. Argh!! The printing cost me about $27!!!

I went back home and created .pdf files of the project, went back to Kinko's, and spent another $27 to print it and then $4 to bind it. My mistake cost me almost double!!!

I think I'll just make .pdf files from here on out so I don't run into that again. PrimoPDF is a free tool that will make a .pdf file out of almost anything...even webpages. And I'm not affiliated with it, so I'm not getting anything if you download it. I'm just a fan of the tool :-)

0 comments

Post a Comment