| 0 comments ]

My boyfriend and I are going to the Inauguration on Tuesday, so I wanted to buy a warm hat and some hand warmers. Today, we went shopping at Pentagon Row and parked on the street. Unfortunately, the parking meter had a 30 minute limit. My boyfriend was convinced that the parking meter police wouldn't be around, so I didn't run out to pump more quarters into it. Needless to say, I ended up with a parking ticket. There goes $25!! And I didn't even find a hat or any hand warmers!! Ugh.

Seriously, I've been to 2 REI stores, 1 Hudson Trail Outfitters, 1 Target, 1 TJMaxx, and 1 Sports Authority and ALL of them have a very limited selection of hats and absolutely NO hand warmers. I guess I'm a little late. I did get a goofy hat that I didn't really want, but I'm going to need something to cover my head on Tuesday. Better something than nothing. Oh, well.

0 comments

Post a Comment